mLibro is a useful app that allows you to download your educational content and eBooks from an online LMS and use them offline. You can select not only individual Learning Objects from your online courses but also assignments prepared for you by your teacher. After your device is connected again, all your results will be synced with your LMS account. Currently mLibro works with mCourser LMS.
- An application that allows downloading the play back content from mCourser LMS
- Offers the on-demand download of individual lessons as well as whole courses and assignments
- Available for Windows, iOS and Android
- License and access rights control in accordance with the ones defined on the LMS
- A complete synchronization of results produced both online and offline
- Can be delivered exclusively offline without an online e-learning platform
Approximate size28.7 MB
InstallationGet this app while signed in to your Microsoft account and install on up to ten Windows 10 devices.
Language supportedEnglish (United States)
Čeština (Česká Republika)
Español (España, Alfabetización Internacional)
Norsk Bokmål (Norge)