Transform online meetings with Microsoft Teams
Let people join meetings on the go with a global dial-in number or contact each other directly. All they need is a mobile device and Teams.
Start Teams meetings with one-touch join on Microsoft Teams Rooms devices from our certified partners Logitech, Xrestron, Polycom, Lenovo, HP, Yealink.
Reinvent the meeting life cycle with Microsoft Teams
The meeting life cycle—from scheduling to follow-up can be difficult to manage. Microsoft Teams meeting solution helps automate the full life cycle of meetings and saves you time so you can be focused and empowered to get more done.
Keep everyone in the know
Share your meeting agenda when sending out Teams meeting invites and chat with attendees before meetings.
Invite external guests to join
Schedule a Teams meeting with anyone who has a valid business or consumer email address. They just click the emailed link to join the meeting on a web browser instantly without downloading Teams or any plug-in.
Access previous meeting notes and recordings
Prepare with more context by easily accessing notes and recordings from previous meetings.
Start meetings quickly with Microsoft Teams Rooms
Start meetings on time with one touch, experience rich HD audio and video, and share content with the room and remote participants easily.
Turn on video to make it more personal
Preset video and audio when joining. Turn on video to better engage remote attendees. Use intelligent, background-blur technology to help focus and minimize distractions.
Share content that’s at your fingertips and collaborate
Share your content and collaborate easily during your meeting through seamless integration with Microsoft 365.
Create a recording
Capture audio, video, and screen-sharing activity by recording your Teams meetings. Automatic transcription allows you to play back meetings and search for important discussion items in the transcript.
Share meeting recordings and notes
Stay organized by uploading meeting recordings and notes into the same Teams meeting thread to maintain one place of record.
Chat with attendees
Follow up through Teams chat and keep future updates in context.
Schedule your next meeting
Schedule additional meetings quickly with the Teams app or Outlook.
“We were looking for a way to enable real-time communication and create an agile, collaborative environment, and Teams fits our needs to a T.”
—Frank Vidal, Associate Director of Project Management, MRM//McCann
"With Teams, we’ve replaced chatter with conversation. We keep stakeholders in the know and promote debates, private asides, and impromptu follow-ups that resolve issues and create more productive meeting experiences."
—Swagata Basak, Principal Consultant, CIO Office, Wipro Limited
“We started doing finance town hall meetings, global meetings where everyone can join. The chat feature in Teams enables employees to share questions and comments, and enables us to respond immediately.”
—Karen Rapp, Chief Financial Officer, National Instruments
Works well with our Cloud Video Interop partners
See rates for where you want to call
Get a detailed list of the standard subscription and pay-per-minute rates for your agreement by country and currency. Communications Credits rates are for charges that are not included in your subscription plan.2
1. Service usage limits exist to manage fraud, abuse, excessive use, and maintain service performance. For more details about these services see the Licensing Terms and Documentation.
2. Rates listed (for tenants provisioned in the United States) do not include tax. International dial-out rates are subject to change monthly, and individual rates are not locked during the term of your agreement. Changes will be minimized where possible to avoid disruption while ensuring prices remain competitive with local market rates and conditions.
3. Download standard subscription or pay-per-minute rates. Standard subscription rates include dial-in calls to toll-free numbers, and dial-out calls. Pay-per-minute rates include dial-in calls to toll numbers, dial-in calls to toll-free numbers, and dial-out calls.
4. If you have Office 365 E5, Audio Conferencing is included.
5. Availability of Audio Conferencing and Calling plans varies by country/region. See countries and regions that are supported for more information.