Microsoft Dynamics 365 Layout enables businesses to bring physical designs from concept to completion with confidence. Import 3D models to experience room layouts as holograms in the physical world or in virtual reality.* Share your vision with stakeholders** and easily edit layouts in real-world scale, so you can make better decisions before you build. Upon download, users will have access to Layout free of charge for 90 days. After the 90 day trial period, a paid Dynamics 365 Layout license is required. Important note: Microsoft HoloLens or Windows Mixed Reality immersive headset are required to use Layout for more information on how to purchase layout, contact a Microsoft representative at 1-888-477-7989 or visit http://aka.ms/GetLayout *The 90 day free trial of Dynamics 365 Layout requires Microsoft HoloLens or a Windows Mixed Reality headset, motion controllers, and a Windows Mixed Reality Ultra PC. No additional Dynamics 365 licenses are required. To import 3D models, users must download the Microsoft Dynamics 365 Import Tool (Preview) (included in the Dynamics 365 Layout trial and license) from Microsoft Store on their PC. To import Visio floorplans, users must have a separate Microsoft Visio license. Additional hardware and software requirements vary for available features and content. See docs.microsoft.com for a complete list of technical requirements. **To share their Layout experience, users must have a separate video calling or screen sharing app, such as Dynamics 365 Remote Assist on HoloLens, or Microsoft Teams on a Windows Mixed Reality Ultra PC.
What’s new in this version
• Users can now try out the app for free with our 90-day trial. • New precision tools for placing assets, including asset position referencing and nudging, are accessible from the asset contextual menu. • Updates to measuring tools include guidelines and linear measurements.
- Works on HoloLens or Windows Mixed Reality headsets
- Spatial mapping of floors, walls, and ceilings*
- Comes pre-loaded with 3D models
- Drag, drop, resize, rotate, and copy models as 3D holograms: Select and edit individual models or multiple models at once
- Enterprise-level identity and security: AAD authentication and single sign-on
- Automatic volume adjustment: Automatically adjusts based on the noise level of your environment
- Import custom 3D models**: Supports the following file formats: FBX, OBJ, STP, SKP, JT, and GLTF to GLB
- Import custom floorplans***
- Compatible with video calling apps for easy sharing****
- * Requires Microsoft HoloLens; not available on Windows Mixed Reality headsets
- ** To import custom models, users must download Microsoft Dynamics 365 Import Tool (Preview) from the Microsoft Store
- *** Requires Dynamics 365 Import Tool (Preview), a separate Visio license, and the Visio Add-in for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Layout
- **** Requires a separate video calling app such as Microsoft Dynamics 365 Remote Assist on HoloLens or Microsoft Teams on a Windows Mixed Reality Ultra PC
Published byMicrosoft Corporation
Copyright2018 Microsoft Corporation
Developed byMicrosoft Corporation
Approximate size936.52 MB
Age ratingFor ages 3 and up
This app canUse your webcam
Use your microphone
Access your Internet connection
Access your Internet connection and act as a server.
Access your home or work networks
Programmatically access your 3D Objects
See your current and past surroundings
InstallationGet this app while signed in to your Microsoft account and install on up to ten Windows 10 devices.
Language supportedEnglish (United States)
English (United Kingdom)