Welcome to the 2019 edition of Omar Sharif Bridge. Whilst AI has suddenly become fashionable the 2019 edition celebrates 16 years of ZingMagic bringing you the best in artificial intelligence based board, card and puzzle games, and over 35 years of Bridge products, starting with the Bridge Challenger. Omar Sharif Bridge supports 2 variants of the card game of Bridge: Rubber and Chicago (Four-deal) Bridge. Bridge is played by four players who form two partnerships. Players within a partnership face each other across a table. Traditionally, the players are referred to by the points of the compass - North, East, South and West. The two partnerships are North/South and East/West. In Rubber Bridge a rubber is played as the best of three games. A game is won by the first partnership to score 100 or more points in successful contracts. In Chicago Bridge you play four hands of Bridge. The winner is the partnership that scores the most points in those hands.
What’s new in this version
Oct 2019 Multiple minor enhancements to a range of bidding scenarios. Improved UI flow e.g. enabling selection of the next hand if the result of bidding is not very exciting. Jan 2019 The 2019 edition features faster and smoother user interface along with a stronger state of the art artificial intelligence engine with numerous refinements in both bidding and card play.
- Supports 5 card majors, strong 2 clubs, weak 1NT, Jacoby Transfers, weak-2bids and 2NT 11-12 points conventions.
- Extensive display and card play options.
- Comprehensive bid analyser showing you the interpretation of your bids.
- Ability to locate deals matching many bidding criteria.
- Support for Rubber and Chicago (Four-deal) Bridge.
- High quality artificial intelligence Bridge engine.