OnePOS is a point-of-sale app that will help you manage sales transactions of your retail shop. The major functions are to perform sales transactions, refunds and issue receipts to your customers. This app enables you to record sales transactions, product supplies and inventories. You will also be able to customize this app to your country's sales tax regime, cash rounding rules and create up to 10 categories for your product items. If you require detailed analysis, the data from this app can be downloaded in .csv format that can be analyzed using Excel spreadsheet. Although not necessary, this app can be used with a barcode scanner and magnetic stripe card reader.
What’s new in this version
Improved sample data for learning purposes. Improved database schema. Includes charts and graphs.
- Customize your sales tax regime and cash rounding rules.
- Calculate tax collected from customers and paid to suppliers for any time period.
- Print using normal printers for receipts. No need for expensive thermal printers.
- Get reminded over products that fall below minimum quantity for re-ordering of supplies.
- Save data in .csv format as your backup and analysis using Excel spreadsheet.
- View snapshot of your sales from charts and graphs.
- Install sample data to get yourself familiarized with this app.
Published byNuance Ventures
CopyrightApp designed by Nuance Ventures. Icons are sourced from Icons8.com. Logo sourced from Madebyoliver.
Developed byNuance Ventures
Approximate size21.6 MB
Age ratingFor ages 3 and up
CategoryBusiness > Sales & marketing
This app canAccess your Internet connection
InstallationGet this app while signed in to your Microsoft account and install on up to ten Windows 10 devices.
This product needs to be installed on your internal hard drive.