QReader is an App designed to read the electronic stamp (QR Code) that is affixed to documents digitally created, and later printed. The App, simple and intuitive, allows to perform all the controls and verifications of the document. Paperless processes imply that the document is originated electronically and then digitally signed to ensure integrity and authenticity. Analog copies of the original document usually do not contain the digital signature cryptographic elements necessary to verify its authenticity. The electronic stamp (QR Code), placed on the hard copy, allows to go back to the original digital document.
What’s new in this version
Minor bug fixes.
- Open standards
- Top technology density QRcode
- Security ensured by Electronic Signature - verification even offline
- Customizable metadata
- Digital Remote Signature with PkBox 3.0 (certified solution at European level)
- Parallel management of different typology documents
- Management of multiple signers
- Reading of other types of QRcode
- View and download of the original PDF document
- Verification of Signature
- Optional authentication Basic/Digest/HTTP to protect access to the original documents
Published byIntesi Group S.p.A.
CopyrightIntesi Group 2015
Developed byIntesi Group S.p.A.
Approximate size3.5 MB
Age ratingFor ages 3 and up
InstallationGet this app while signed in to your Microsoft account and install on up to ten Windows 10 devices.
Language supportedItaliano (Italia)
English (United States)