Seamlessly fusing the freedom and romance of your physical notebook with the power and flexibility of the digital world, Sketchable provides the best creative experience on the market. Sketchable’s comprehensive yet clean interface is carefully crafted to harness the full potential of you and your device, making sure nothing comes between you and your imagination. Part journal, part canvas, Sketchable allows you to scribble a note, snap and edit a pic, import and augment an image, or paint a masterwork—easily sharing it all with your friends and family. Open the app, pick a tool, pick a color, and delve into a limitless world of creativity.
What’s new in this version
184.108.40.206 • Fixed Issue where users running the Anniversary Update could not create new journals. • Fixed issue with sharing • General maintenance and minor bug fixes 220.127.116.11 • General maintenance and minor bug fixes 18.104.22.168 • General maintenance and minor bug fixes 22.214.171.124 • Added a new journal size (1998 by 1080px) • Added storage warnings when low system storage is detected. • Fixed bug with brush files not remembering associated textures • General maintenance and minor bug fixes
- Journals - Create the highest resolution journals possible on your device with personalized names, covers, and sizes ranging common screen sizes, hard copy sizes, up to 4k on the x64.
- Color Picker - make adjustments to hue, value, and saturation while navigating to your ideal color or simply use the dropper to select one.
- Customize UI – Settings controls allow the user to manipulate the size and color of the UI.
- GPU accelerated tools and canvas fuel smooth interactions.
- Photoshop PSD Export - Move your mobile work into an industry standard desktop application.
- Layers (Premium Feature) - Add, Place, Paste, Rearrange, transform, and merge layers. Now up to 32( Requires 2 GB of VRAM)!
- Stroke Preview (Premium Feature) - Make quick adjustments or delve into the numerous controls of each tool.
- Masks (Premium Feature) - Select a shape and mark off a section of the canvas that cannot be edited.
- Stencils (Premium Feature) - Snap to a selected shape for crisp lines and curves.
- Masks (Premium Feature) – choose a shape and mark off a section of the canvas that can’t be edited.
- Transform (Premium Feature) - Position a layer with scale, position, rotation.
- Symmetry (Premium Feature) – Choose between one or two axis and position them anywhere on the canvas.
- Canvas Rotation - orient the canvas to accomodate the angle of your wrist movement.
Published bySilicon Benders LLC
Approximate size137.57 MB
InstallationGet this app while signed in to your Microsoft account and install on up to ten Windows 10 devices.
Language supportedEnglish (United States)
العربية (المملكة العربية السعودية)
Español (España, Alfabetización Internacional)