You will travel round the world with the Jules Verne heroes! The game is TRULY FREE: you can download it for free and unlock every scene with no in-game purchases. Each location (scene) is a new continent, a new country or a new town where you will find yourself in the atmosphere of this region thanks to the picturesque and colourful graphics and the unique musical background. Fogg's journey with his servant Passepartout begins in England, then he travels to France, Egypt, India, China, Japan, America and other countries. Along the way he faces many dangers. He is pursued by detective Fix who has convinced the police that Fogg is a robber of the Bank of England and that the bet is just a way to escape the law. Jules Verne was an author who always surprised the world. His stories are so realistic that, even today, readers are convinced that the journeys he described were real.
- Vibrant ethnic interior settings and music
- Diverse and difficult challenges: there is the classic hidden objects based on name or outlines, finding differences, and search for pairs of identical items
- Pyramid-shaped puzzles and search for logical pairs supply special treats!
- After finishing the game as Fogg and Passepartout, you will get an opportunity to play it as Fix, facing brand new challenges!
- All our hidden object games can be downloaded absolutely free of charge and easily completed without the need for any in-game purchases.
Copyright2017 CrispApp Studio
Developed byCrispApp Studio
Approximate size235.68 MB
Age ratingFor ages 3 and up
CategoryAction & adventure
This app canAccess your Internet connection
InstallationGet this app while signed in to your Microsoft account and install on up to ten Windows 10 devices.
Language supportedEnglish (United States)
Español (España, Alfabetización Internacional)