With this app you can model, analyse and manage building and process components: - Structural elements such as floors, columns, walls, windows and doors - Process components like pipes, tanks, valves, pumps and flanges, - A built-in catalog for different product types, and possibility of creating and loading custom catalogs, - See your design on map view and enter the points directly from the map, - Includes tools for project management and cost estimation, - You can write and run scripts to do any kind of calculations, analysis and report, - You can work offline and save and load your projects locally. - Using EPANET toolkit functions implemented as scripting functions, you can perform various hydraulic and quality analysis on your project model.
What's new in this version
Service fixes Improved user interface New Lua scripting commands
- Design structural elements such as floors, columns, walls, windows and doors
- Design process components like pipes, tanks, valves, pumps and flanges
- Includes a built-in catalog for different product types, and possibility of creating and loading custom catalogs,
- Project management
- Cost estimation
- Bill of material
- Built-in material library
- Write scripts for calculations, analysis and report
- Map view
- Work offline and save and load projects locally
- Hydraulic and quality analysis using EPANET toolkit
- Create models programmatically using scripts
- Convert Models to DXF files using scripts.
Published bySahand Tashak & brothers Inc.
CopyrightCopyright Sahand Tashak, All rights reserved
Developed bySahand Tashak
Approximate size74.74 MB
Age ratingFor ages 3 and up
CategoryUtilities & tools
This app canAccess your Internet connection
InstallationGet this app while signed in to your Microsoft account and install on up to ten Windows 10 devices.
Language supportedEnglish (United States)
Español (España, Alfabetización Internacional)