What’s new in this version
Bug fixes and under-the-hood improvements
- The FULL MALE HUMAN ANATOMY model including 12 multi-layered body systems, and world-leading FEMALE thorax and pelvic prosections
- Bronchial Tree, Skeletal Muscle & Fiber, Lymph Node, Bone Cross Section, Blood Vessels, Peripheral Nerve, Skin, Tooth, Eye, Tendon, Olfactory Organ, Kidney Lobe, Suprarenal Gland & Tongue Models
- Additional Tools: Sketch, Fracture, Discover, Pain & Growth
- System Layers: Bone Parts, Surfaces & Landmarks, Muscle Origin & Insertion points & Dermatomes
- Physiological features: Beating Heart, Interactive Muscle Motion, Origin Path tracing for nerves & arteries, Muscle Innervation & Muscle Arterial Supply
- Interactive cross-section feature to identify structures in context
- A vast library of curated 3D4Medical learning material including Quizzes
- Student Plus: also includes ability to receive curriculum content from an Educator
- Student Plus: also includes access to all 3D4Medical Courses
- Student Plus: also includes access to over 1500 videos (Cardiology, Orthopedics, Ophthalmology, Fitness, Dentistry)
- Student Plus: also includes access across all available platforms
- Educator: also includes access to Curriculum Manager, a powerful suite of tools to create, edit and share content with students.
- Educator: also includes a vast library of 3D learning resources, Group Manager, Drag & Drop Curriculum and a student assessment Dashboard
- Pro: also includes a license to use in clinical practice for patient education
CopyrightCopyright © 2015 3D4Medical, LLC. All rights reserved.
Approximate size1.78 GB
Age ratingFor ages 3 and up
This app canUse your location
Use your webcam
Use your microphone
Access your Internet connection
InstallationGet this app while signed in to your Microsoft account and install on up to ten Windows 10 devices.
This product needs to be installed on your internal hard drive.