Read&Write for Windows provides personalized support to make documents and web pages more accessible. Wonderfully intuitive and easy to use, Read&Write’s powerful toolbar helps you gain confidence with reading, writing, studying and research. It can help everyone engage with digital content in a way that suits his/her abilities and learning styles. Trial Information All features are available for 30 days, after this period only the Speech and Translation features can be used. Read&Write provides reading, writing and productivity tools for use anytime and anywhere, whether you’re working in Word docs, PDFs, or web browsers (note: in-app installation of a support extension is required for use with Chrome). Read&Write for Windows pairs perfectly with the Read&Write for Microsoft Edge extension. Install this extension to read in Word Online, OneNote Online and webpages in Edge. Available at: http://bit.ly/2xwg2pY Check out the list of features below, or visit texthelp.com/en-gb/products/read-write/premium-features/ for a complete list.
What’s new in this version
- Text-to-speech lets you hear words, passages, or whole documents read aloud with easy-to-follow dual color highlighting.
- Text and picture dictionaries gives easy word definitions and sentence examples.
- Intuitive word prediction as you type makes sentence construction easy and quick.
- Collect highlights from text in documents or the web to summarize lengthy content in seconds.
- Scanning tool to convert paper documents and inaccessible files into accessible PDFs and Word documents.
- Spell check to help proofread documents and fix phonetic spelling errors.
- Build a Vocabulary List instantly into a new doc, including selected words, the dictionary de?nitions, images from Widgit Symbols, and an editable notes column.
- Screenshot Reader to read inaccessible content on the fly, such as images and locked PDFs
Published byTexthelp Ltd.
CopyrightCopyright © 2017 Texthelp Ltd
Approximate size1.04 GB
InstallationGet this app while signed in to your Microsoft account and install on up to ten Windows 10 devices.
This product needs to be installed on your internal hard drive.
AccessibilityThe product developer believes that this product meets accessibility requirements, making it easier for everyone to use.
Language supportedEnglish (United States)
Terms of transaction
Read&Write for Windows (US English) licence terms
Read&Write User Terms: http://bit.ly/2GWcT8U