This application is intended for creating and managing X.509 certificates, certificate requests, RSA, DSA and EC private keys, Smartcards and CRLs. Everything that is needed for a CA is implemented. All CAs can sign sub-CAs recursively. These certificate chains are shown clearly. For an easy company-wide use there are customiseable templates that can be used for certificate or request generation.
What’s new in this version
Close #40 macOS: Crash after xca v2.0.1 quit Close #37: XCA 2: EVP_DecryptFinal_ex:bad decrypt Close #74: Exiting XCA 2.1.1 corrupts database Make PKCS11 libs, working dir and main-window size host-dependent Support for XCA as portable App Close #69 Library not loaded: @rpath/ contains local directory Close #60: Fix MacOSX 2.1.1 binary Add new maintained languages: Polish, Spanish, Portuguese
- Start your own PKI and create all kinds of certificates, requests or CRLs
- Import and export them in any format like PEM, DER, PKCS#7, PKCS#12
- Use them for your IPsec, OpenVPN, HTTPs or any other certificate based setup
- Export certificates and requests to a OpenSSL config file
- Create Subject- and/or Extension- templates to ease issuing similar certs
- Convert existing certificates or requests to templates
- Get the broad support of x509v3 extensions as flexible as OpenSSL but user friendlier
- Adapt the Columns to have your important information at a glance
Published byHauke Hasselberg
CopyrightCopyright (C) 2001 - 2018 Christian Hohnstaedt.
Developed byChristian Hohnstädt
Approximate size35.45 MB
Age ratingFor ages 3 and over
CategorySecurity > Personal security
This app canAccess all your files, peripheral devices, apps, programs and registry
InstallationGet this app while signed in to your Microsoft account and install on up to ten Windows 10 devices.
Language supportedDeutsch (Deutschland)
English (United States)