HoloHuman by Pearson, powered by 3D4Medical, is an interactive 3D anatomy platform. Navigate through the human anatomy like never before in a collaborative learning environment. Currently, these apps are being sold to institutions. Once you have downloaded the app, buy a subscription from Pearson Immersive to get codes to access the app. You may seek either a trial license or purchase on behalf of your students. A trail licence will be for a limited period of two weeks. Each institution has different requirements and so pricing will be discussed once we understand your goals and context.
What's new in this version
Female Pelvis added. Improvements to Networking.
- Explore and interact with human anatomy models
- Create activities for lesson plans
- Host learning sessions with multiple participants
- Turn on and off 12 different anatomical systems
- Select any structure to see information about that structure
- Hide or Fade a structure to create a virtual dissection
- Place the model in any position, standing, prone or supine
- Explore the anatomy by region or system
- Walk around the model for a full 360 degree view
- Dive into the model for an “inside” view
- Isolate a structure for further investigation
Published byTQ Education and Training
Approximate size291.31 MB
Age ratingFor ages 3 and up
CategoryEducation > Study guides
This app canUse your microphone
Access your Internet connection
Access your Internet connection and act as a server.
Access your home or work networks
Programmatically access your 3D Objects
See your current and past surroundings