Chicken Invaders puts you at the forefront of a battle against invading intergalactic chickens, bent on revenge against the human race for our oppression of Earth chickens. In this episode, the chickens have hatched a devious plan to block out sunlight and freeze Earth to death. It's up to you to travel around the galaxy in order to piece together an ancient artifact and (quite literally) save the day. Hero's log, Stardate 8008.5 As the last intergalactic chicken invaders flee our Solar System and lingering feathers still smolder in interplanetary space, I ease up on the trigger and wipe the sweat from my brow. My work here is done. Saving the world sure works up an appetite. I'm plotting a course for the nearest Space Burger. I think I'll have the spicy chicken wings tonight. Or perhaps their galaxy-renowned chicken pie? Ah, the choices of a hero are never easy. Suddenly, I am yanked back to reality by the whine of my trusty spaceship's automated warning system. Why are all my dashboard lights flashing red? Why has the Earth darkened so? And why does it all have to happen just as I'm about to eat? Looks like tonight's dinner will have to wait...
What’s new in this version
Update: Added native build for Windows 10.
- Finger-blistering shooting action with over 200 chickens on-screen simultaneously
- Gigantic boss fights
- Journey to 12 galactic star systems
- Fly planetary missions on strange and wonderful alien worlds
- Fight through 120 waves of invading chickens
- Discover 13 awesome weapons, each upgradeable to 11 levels (plus a secret 12th!)
- Gain access to 31 unlockable secrets
- Collect 30 unique bonuses and 15 medals on your way to glory