Recording Studio is a multitouch sequencer for Windows devices. Designed for quick and simple operation, Recording Studio makes recording, editing and mixing a breeze. Recording Studio is the perfect way to create great sounding music productions. With this free version you can record up to 4 tracks (32 tracks with the Pro version) by choosing between audio recordings or by using the instruments Grand Piano, Drums, Classical Guitar. The virtual instrument tracks can be recorded using the multitouch keyboards optimized for high performance and responsive touch or using the computer keyboard and mouse. The audio tracks can be recorded using the built-in microphone, by connecting an external microphone or using a USB audio interface. After recording your tracks, you may want to edit them in the integrated sample editor (copy/paste, split, loop, fader, reverb). Now you can import mp3,wma and wav audio files from your hard drive. Recording studio is constantly being updated and continually improved with new features. Video Tutorials https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxTyr7hsgCLsSG1HD5jgUZQ
What’s new in this version
· Version 188.8.131.52 · Echo/delay added. · Guitar arpeggiator added. · New Drums loop. · Performance improvement. · Stability improvement. · Auto adjustment of audio recording offset. · Enhanced user interface. · Muted guitar simulation. · 12 String Guitar simulation. · Version 184.108.40.206 · Solved the problem of reproduction at 1/2 speed with the stereo audio tracks, that occurred with some sound cards. · Version 220.127.116.11 · Extended playback and recording compatibility to sound cards with any sample rate in 'shared mode' too (before in 'shared mode' was only 48 kHz). · Version 18.104.22.168 · Minor bug fixes. · Stability improvements. · Version 22.214.171.124 · Bug fixes, stability improvements. · Stability improvements. · Version 126.96.36.199 · Stability improvements. · Version 188.8.131.52: · Quantization, stability improvements. · Version 184.108.40.206 · Bug fixes, stability improvements. · Version 10.5.0.0: · Performance improvement. · Bug fixes. Version 10.3.0.0: · Performance improvement. · Windows 10 compatibility. · Version 10.2.0.0: · New mixer. · New editing features: moving and resizing notes. · Resizing recording sessions.
- Up to 4 tracks (32 tracks with the Pro version) choosing between audio recordings or the instruments Grand Piano, Drums and Classical Guitar
- In this free version you can use the sounds of instruments Grand Piano, Drums and Classical Guitar.
- Mixer with built-in realistic reverb effect (with independent settings on each track)
- Key Editor (delete, copy/paste each single note)
- Sample editor: copy/paste, split, loop, fade-in/fade-out each audio recording session
- Stereo VU displays for all channels
- 96 keys and 8 selectable octaves
- Multi-touch, keyboard, and mouse support
- Two sets of keyboards (display 1 or 2 keyboards)
- Keyboard mappings (two ways of displaying key value)
- Ability to scroll the keyboards in the scrollbar area or with arrow buttons to see different sets of keys
- Custom scale keyboards
- Configurable metronome. Tempo: 30 - 260 BPM. Time Signatures: 1/4, 2/4, 3/4, 4/4, 5/4, 6/4, 7/4, 8/4
- Import mp3,wma and wav audio files from hard drive.
- Connection to MIDI devices.
CopyrightCopyright© 2017, Glauco Percopo
InstallationGet this app while signed in to your Microsoft account and install on up to ten Windows 10 devices.
AccessibilityThe product developer believes that this product meets accessibility requirements, making it easier for everyone to use.
Language supportedEnglish (United States)
العربية (المملكة العربية السعودية)
Español (España, Alfabetización Internacional)
Norsk Bokmål (Norge)