Snowboard Party brings the thrill of snowboarding to your mobile device! Get ready to ride down the slopes at extreme speed and catch some big air to perform the craziest tricks in 21 completely unique adrenaline-filled locations. Jump on your board, learn new moves and improve your snowboarding skills to land sick combos and rack high scores! Play with your friends using the new online multiplayer mode or challenge riders from all over the world using the online leaderboards. Complete over 105 level objectives, 32 achievements, gain experience and upgrade your favorite snowboarder attributes to perform better and achieve higher scores. Customize your outfit and upgrade your board to give you an extra edge over the competition. HIGH DEFINITION Snowboard Party includes next generation 3D graphics specially optimized for your mobile hardware to provide you with the best snowboarding experience. FREESTYLE Freestyle is all about the tricks! The rider uses natural and man-made features such as rails, jumps, boxes, logs, rocks and innumerable other objects to perform the sickest tricks! BIG AIR Go big or go home! Big air competitions are contests where riders perform tricks on massive jumps while going down the slope at high speed. HALFPIPE Perform a wide range of tricks while going down some of the world’s biggest halfpipes. Chain multiple tricks in a row to gain more points and achieve a better score. MULTIPLAYER Challenge your friends to a snowboard battle and let’s see who can land the baddest tricks! MASSIVE SELECTION Select between 15 snowboarders and customize each of them to your preference choosing your favorite gear. A massive collection of boards ranging from different sizes and designs are available allowing you to complement your rider’s skills and abilities. LEARN TO SNOWBOARD Over 50 unique tricks to master and hundreds of combinations. Follow the tutorial to get started and progress as you go. Execute the craziest combos and trick sequences to rack up some impressive high scores, gain experience and make a name for yourself. GAME CONTROLLER Xbox game controller support. CUSTOMIZABLE CONTROLS New fully customizable control system to configure your own button layout. Use the right or left handed control mode, select a control preset or create your own. Use the analog stick or accelerometer option as you wish. SUPPORT: http://en.ratrodstudio.com/support/ VISIT US: http://ratrodstudio.com FOLLOW US: twitter.com/ratrodstudio
What’s new in this version
-Performance optimization -Various bug fixes
- Supports all the latest generation devices and optimized for high resolution displays.
- Online multiplayer mode to play against your friends or other riders online.
- New fully customizable control system. You can adjust everything!
- Learn over 50 unique tricks and create hundreds of combinations.
- Massive locations to ride including 21 courses located in the Rockies, Alps and Japan.
- Customize your outfit in style!
- Upgrade your board to improve your rider’s stats.
- Play often to gain experience and upgrade your favorite snowboarder’s attributes.
- Extended soundtrack featuring songs from Closer, Jack Counteract, Minds Without Purpose, Mr. TaBoo Timmons, No Blitz, Paul Spencer and the Maxines, Pear, The Pinz and We Outspoken.
- Ability to purchase experience points or special items using in-app purchases.
- Available in the following languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Russian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese and Chinese .
Published byMaple Media LLC.
Copyright2014 Ratrod Studio Inc. All rights reserved. All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Developed byMaple Media LLC.
Approximate size1.09 GB
Age ratingFor ages 3 and up
This app canAccess your Internet connection
Access your Internet connection and act as a server.
Access your home or work networks
InstallationGet this app while signed in to your Microsoft account and install on up to ten Windows 10 devices.
Language supportedEnglish (United States)
Español (España, Alfabetización Internacional)
Terms of transaction
Snowboard Party Lite licence terms