Version 8.1.0 Free software for displaying Electronic Nautical Charts (ENC), Raster Nautical Charts (RNC), and Geo-referenced images (IMG) as charts. The program supports the creation and display of Mariner's Cruising Guides (MCG) vector charts, Nautical Chart Image (NCI) tiles, Nautical Chart Overlay (NCO) files, Nautical Chart Vector (NCV) tiles, and Nautical Chart Object/Overlays (NOC) files. The program can also display optional tile based satellite images, waypoint locations and routes. The program can display multiple semi-transparent charts over the tile base images. The program accepts NMEA GPS sentences from most GPS receivers that connect to a USB port. The program also accepts NMEA AIS sentences from most AIS receivers connected to the USB port. IMPORTANT: For an initial installation, download and install the required folders at: "http://www.djm.clubcruceros.net/MarinePlotter/MarinePlotterSetup.htm"
What's new in this version
Version 8,1.0,0 1 - Replaced the World Magnetic Model file WMM.COF with the new NOAA file good for the next five years. Please refer to the web-site for a list of all changes: "http://www.djm.clubcruceros.net/MarinePlotter/MarinePlotterUpdates.htm"
- Aid to navigation of small ocean going pleasure craft.
- Your vessel's position plotted via GPS input.
- Other vessel positions plotted via AIS input.
- Uses non-encrypted optional nautical charts or geo-referenced images.
- Plots semi-transparent charts over satellite images.
- Contains multiple alarm types and alarm settings.
- Create and display custom waypoints.
- Create and display custom routes.
- Create custom vector based nautical charts..
Published byDJM Questor Software
Copyright2011 DJM Questor Software
Developed byDJM Questor Software
Approximate size32.61 MB
Age ratingFor ages 3 and up
CategoryNavigation & maps
This app canAccess all your files, peripheral devices, apps, programs and registry
Access your Internet connection
Use data stored on an external storage device