Writing your shopping list has never been easier: with Memo Courses, you can make your shopping list for each of your usual stores. Create a shopping list by store, then choose your items to buy from a choice of over 200 predefined products, organized by categories. If you can't find the item you're looking for, create it with a few clicks. You can also create a list of "Favorites" (to choose from the list of items) for each shopping list. These favorites help you find your items faster when you create the list of products you want to buy. And to not clutter up your Favorites list, you can decide which categories are part of your list. A category does not suit you: edit it, delete it, or create a new one. Once you have purchased an item, check it: It will be removed from your list and put in your shopping cart. When your shopping is over, empty your shopping cart: You are ready to put items on your list. Feel free to evaluate this application (which is now available on PC), and to comment on it to improve it.
What's new in this version
Added the ability to delete a shopping list from the context menu. Minor bug fixes.
- Possibility to create multiple lists.
- Items grouped by category.
- Choice of categories for each shopping list.
- List of favorites for each shopping list.
- Ability to add, edit or delete categories and items.
- For each item, you can set the quantity, the unit of measure, a note.
- Save your lists on OneDrive.
- Sending lists by email
- Ability to clear the cart automatically.
- Sorting categories by shopping list.
CopyrightCopyright © 2018 by ApriSoft. All Rights Reserved.
Approximate size78.56 MB
Age ratingFor ages 3 and up
This app canAccess your Internet connection
Access to your Account’s username and picture
InstallationGet this app while signed in to your Microsoft account and install on up to ten Windows 10 devices.
Language supportedFrançais (France)
English (United States)