Manage your BitTorrent queue from your couch! Check out your downloads or snag the next episode from any Windows 8 device. Now with Label and Search support, plus the ability to sort by added and completed times. BitTorrent Connect is a management client for BitTorrent, a popular torrent client. After enabling the Web UI feature in the BitTorrent preferences, BitTorrent Connect enables you to connect to and manage your BitTorrent queue from any Windows 8 device. BitTorrent Connect opens .torrent files and catches .torrent and magnet URIs from Internet Explorer, so no more tedious copying and pasting.
What's new in this version
220.127.116.11 - Feb 09, 2013 - Added the ability to set max upload and download rates, as well as max upload slots, per torrent. - Added the ability to set the priority of specific files within a torrent job.
- View grouped by LABEL or STATUS.
- Add .MAGNET or .TORRENT LINKS from Internet Explorer.
- Add .TORRENT FILES directly from Windows Explorer.
- SORT by NAME, QUEUE POSITION, STATUS, ETA, ADDED DATE, or COMPLETED DATE.
- START, PAUSE, STOP, REMOVE, etc groups of selected torrent(s).
- Add, Update, or Remove LABEL associated with selected torrent(s).
- Add and manage multiple µTorrent servers.
- SEARCH torrents by Name or Tag.
- View and update priority for individual files within a torrent job.
Published byMotile Bytes LLC
CopyrightCopyright © 2014, Motile Bytes, LLC
Developed byMotile Bytes LLC
Approximate size1.15 MB
Age ratingFor ages 3 and up
CategoryUtilities & tools
This app canAccess your Internet connection
Access your home or work networks