Set in a creepy and melancholic world, GYLT is an eerie story mixing fantasy and reality in a surrealist place where your nightmares become reality. Hide from terrible creatures or confront them as you find your way through the challenges of this wicked world.
- GYLT is a narrative adventure game with puzzles, stealth and action, set in a fictional old mining town in the state of Maine.
- After being chased by a group of bullies, Sally is dragged into a twisted version of her town where her fears and worse memories are presented in a wicked and very real way.
- Get to understand the world surrounding and discover the mystery behind Emily’s disappearance.
- You can avoid being detected by creatures, you can build strategies to distract them, through sound or visual lures or by attracting them.
- Decide to either face the creatures or hide from them, in the same way you’d face or hide your fears.
- Music by Cris Velasco.
Published byTequila Works
CopyrightGYLT™ 2023. Game and software © 2023, TEQUILA WORKS SL. All Rights Reserved.
Developed byTequila Works. Port by Parallel Circles.
Age ratingFor ages 12 and up
CategoryAction & adventure
InstallationInstall on your home Xbox One console plus have access when you’re connected to your Microsoft account.
Language supportedEnglish (United States)
Español (España, Alfabetización Internacional)
Norsk Bokmål (Norge)
Additional termsXbox Live code of conduct
Terms of transaction
GYLT license terms
GYLT and related logos, characters, names, and distinctive likenesses thereof are the exclusive property of TEQUILA WORKS SL and used under exclusive license. TEQUILA WORKS ® is a trademark of TEQUILA WORKS SL. All Rights Reserved.
Report this productSign in to report this game to Microsoft
Report this product for illegal content