SilentNotes is note taking app which respects your privacy. It doesn't collect personal data, runs free of adds and is an open source (FOSS) software. Write your notes in a comfortable WYSIWYG editor with basic formatting like headers or lists, and synchronize them end-to-end encrypted between Android and Windows devices. Beside writing of traditional notes, you can also create to-do lists to keep track of your pending tasks. Additionally the notes can be password protected with your own password, and quickly found with a full-text search.
What’s new in this version
* Implemented fail-safe file saving on Android, even when process is killed while writing.
- ✔ Quickly find the right note with the full-text search, just by typing a few letters.
- ✔ Store the notes to an online-storage of your choice (self hosting), this allows to synchronize them between devices and offers an easy backup.
- ✔ Currently supported are the FTP protocol, the WebDav protocol, Dropbox, Google-Drive and One-Drive.
- ✔ The notes never leave the device unencrypted, they are end-to-end encrypted and can only be read on your devices.
- ✔ Use basic formatting to structure your notes and make them more readable.
- ✔ Get a note back from the recycle-bin if it was deleted by accident.
- ✔ SilentNotes does not collect user information and requires no unnecessary privileges.
- ✔ Protect selected notes with a user defined password.
- ✔ A dark theme is available for more comfortable working in dark environment.
- ✔ Create To-Do lists to keep an overview of your pending tasks.
Published byMartin Stoeckli
CopyrightCopyright © 2018 Martin Stoeckli
Developed byMartin Stoeckli
Approximate size31.2 MB
Age ratingFor ages 3 and up
This app canAccess your Internet connection
Access your Internet connection and act as a server.
Access your home or work networks
InstallationGet this app while signed in to your Microsoft account and install on up to ten Windows 10 devices.
This product needs to be installed on your internal hard drive.