A UWP app for exercising Azure IoTHub Device Streaming. Can act as the device or service, or both simultaneously. Makes use of the AzDeviceStreaming library from GitHub (djaus2/AziothubDeviceStreaming).
What’s new in this version
V126.96.36.199 ====== Added IoTHub Telemetry Device Simulation option (4th option) as per SDK IoTHub SDL Sample Previous ========= - Can set in Basic Mode(As for the SDK Sample), Feature Mode (A Features) and Experimental (Trapped exception..This is for further extension of the app--Plugins) - Bug Fix: Can now pass AutoStat and KeepListening from Svc to Device in message (works now) - Additional information wrt Creating a new IoTHub. More thororough testing completed. See second image below. - Can add new Azure Resource Group and New IoT Hub via Az Cli commands that are generated in the app. (You paste them intoa a Shel land run them. A bit of UI improvements and small bug fixes. Todo: Makethese inapp. Nb: A Checklist of featrures is at: http://www.sportronics.com.au/azure/Azure-IoT-Hub-Device-Streaming-App-Function-Checklist-azure.html
- Demosnstrates Azure IOTHub Device Streaming
- Can send a message from an app to an IOT Device and get a response via an Azure IoTHub
- Device listens and connects upon message transmission and disconencts once processed.
- Device can optionally stay connected.
- Device can autostart in listen mode.
- Device can echo sent message, uppercase it or respond to simulated environment request.
- Requires an Azure IoTHub, but the HUb Device can be configured in the app.
- Can be one of Device and user app (Service) or both.
- Simple to get started and use
- Can create an new IoT Device for an an existing IoT Hub, in-app
- Can create new Azure Resource Group and/or New IoT Hub using Az Cli commands extra-app (in a shell).
Developed byDavid Jones
Approximate size31.64 MB
Age ratingFor ages 3 and up
CategoryDeveloper tools > Networking
This app canAccess your Internet connection
Access your Internet connection and act as a server.
Access your home or work networks