The IoT Explorer for AllJoyn is a Windows Universal Application for interacting with AllJoyn devices on the local proximity network. Developers can list all available AllJoyn devices, inspect their interface and object structure, as well as receive signals, set and get properties, and call methods.
What’s new in this version
First release to the Store.
- Lists AllJoyn devices and services.
- Shows announced details about each device, including icon, objects, and interfaces implemented by the device.
- Lists interface property names and values, and allows writeable properties to be changed.
- Lists interface method names and allows invocation of them, specifying input parameters and seeing output results.
- Lists interface signal names, and allows subscribing to the signals. Signal invocations can be seen in a side panel.
- Can save introspect XML for interfaces to a file.
Published byMicrosoft Corporation
Copyright© 2015 Microsoft Corp.
Developed byMicrosoft Corporation
Approximate size5.73 MB
Age ratingFor ages 3 and up
CategoryDeveloper tools > Utilities
This app canAccess your Internet connection
Discover and interact with AllJoyn enabled apps and devices