A completely automated, augmented reality photo booth! Created for use at weddings and parties. Each person recognized by the app is marked with a heart in the face. If two persons get close enough together, they are encouraged to give each other a kiss. A countdown starts, after which the app takes a photo. This is stored in your photo library and is also shown on the screen for several seconds. The app interaction requires no haptic user interface: persons are recognized through the Microsoft Kinect, and the photos are automatically taken in the right moment. The interaction with your guests is done through text-to-speech and on-screen instructions.
- Augmented Reality Photo Booth
- Automatically takes pictures of wedding or party guests when they kiss
- Voice guided (text-to-speech)
- Automatically detects people and encourages them to kiss for the photo
- Get unique and fun photos for your guests to remember your wedding / event!
Published byJakl Andreas
Developed byJakl Andreas
Approximate size50.36 MB
Age ratingFor ages 3 and up
CategoryPhoto & video
This app canUse your webcam
Use your microphone
Access your Internet connection
Access your home or work networks
Use your pictures library
InstallationGet this app while signed in to your Microsoft account and install on up to ten Windows 10 devices.
Language supportedDeutsch (Deutschland)
English (United States)