Have you ever tried to play drums but found out that reading sheet music wasn't your thing? Now that's over! Great for teachers: use a projector or interactive whiteboard and engage your classroom like never before! Please note: (!) Trial is free but limited. You can purchase the complete version inside the game. (!) Use headphones if you are using the microphone option. This helps the game listen only to your percussion instrument. In Rhythmic Village you'll discover the crazy and happy music notes named “Rhythmiacs”. They literally got the beat in their blood! In this adventure you'll learn the basics of sheet music reading, play percussion instruments and improve your sense of rhythm. Use your device and start right away! Awards: “Educator's Choice” at Microsoft Partners in Learning “Golden Bee” by Beste Kinder Apps “5 Stars” by TopBestAppsForKids.com
- Game-based learning to introduce you to percussion instruments.
- Play with a real instrument (drumsticks, woodblock, hand drum, bongos, etc) by activating the microphone option.
- Rhythmic challenges made with background in music education.
- Innovative learning system to learn rhythmic sheet reading.
- A scoring system that adds repetition value to the game (maximize your score!).
- Playable in English, Portuguese (PT), and German languages.
- Ready for classroom use.
- Part of the Classplash Music series.
Approximate size204.65 MB
Age ratingFor ages 3 and up
This app canUse your microphone
Access your Internet connection