Scan Navigator is an easy to use scanning program which enables you to scan, save and print images and documents. The scanned documents can be saved as various image formats, specifically PNG, JPG, BMP, PDF and TIFF. You can use the application to create multi-page PDF documents, as well as TIFF files. Images can be edited in the built-in editor, and there is also OCR support for converting images to text. Printing documents and images can be done straight from the main window, or from the Image Editor. Scan Navigator supports most TWAIN scanners and thanks to its simple interface almost anyone can benefit from its features. TWAIN Scanner and printer are required for this application.
What’s new in this version
Several new translations were added
- Scan and preview settings: set color (color, black & white, gray-scale), resolution, and size of output images.
- Image correction options: Auto sharpness, Improvement of contrast and colors, Auto image enhance, Enhance luminosity, Unsharp mask, Auto white balance, Sharpen.
- Save scanned images as PDF, BMP, JPG, TIFF, or PNG images
- Support of ADF (auto document feeder) and duplex scanning
- Save scan settings to profiles
- Crop, rotate, sharpen, adjust colors, apply various image effect
- Remove Red-Eyes
- Save scanned documents as a multi-page PDF or multipage TIFF files
- Convert imported and scanned images or PDF files to editable text files
- Save recognized text to DOCX, RTF or TXT formats (all pages or individually)
- OCR for English
Published byDmitrijs Volkovs
Developed byDmitrijs Volkovs
Approximate size143.07 MB
Age ratingFor ages 3 and up
CategoryUtilities & tools
This app canAccess all your files, peripheral devices, apps, programs and registry
InstallationGet this app while signed in to your Microsoft account and install on up to ten Windows 10 devices.
This product needs to be installed on your internal hard drive.
Language supportedEnglish (United States)
Čeština (Česká Republika)
Español (España, Alfabetización Internacional)