Senior Product Marketing Manager, Microsoft
Finance Director, Central Controls and Compliance, Microsoft
Senior Attorney, Microsoft
Risk Management in the Age of COVID-19
Risk managers around the world have had to rapidly respond to changing customer and employee needs as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic. How do they rapidly assess and respond to this black swan event, emerging risks, and new realities? Companies must pay attention to the changing environment, and adapt processes and controls to manage new risks while maintaining compliance. What do all these changes mean for the future of the risk management program?
In this panel discussion we’ll talk about how the pandemic has changed the way we manage risk across enterprise organizations.
Join us to learn:
• How to respond to new risks as your customers face unprecedented business challenges.
• Changes to how employees work during a pandemic, and the role of the risk manager in helping employees stay healthy and productive without compromising compliance.
• Lessons learned about decision-making during a pandemic and the risk manager’s choices when balancing risk appetite, speed, and compliance.
• How the pandemic has forever changed how risk managers work.
• Best practices for rebuilding your risk management practice for the future.
May 18, 2020, 11:00 AM–11:50 AM ET