Decide specializes in analyzing and identifying the best buying alternative, among several. The individual buyer benefits from the application when making the decision considering the best alternative and the intermediary adds value to the service provided when using it to help the customer make the best decision. Besides being intuitive and its level of importance equivalent to the risk posed by a bad buying decision.
What's new in this version
Decide is the ideal tool for the buyer who wants to accurately identify the best among various shopping alternatives. The process starts from the evaluation of the main factors involved in the confrontation between the need and several alternative solutions. As a result of this confrontation the buyer can decide on the one that best meets the requirements of the need, the one with the lowest cost of obtaining, or the one with the best cost-benefit ratio. Application portability allows the purchase decision to be made anytime, anywhere, with the security of a simple, intuitive, secure, and primarily justifiable process as it is based on the universal purchasing decision process
- Cost-benefit: presents the relationship between the cost at Present Value and the Benefit provided by the analyzed alternative of purchase.
- Cost-benefit equalizer price: it suggests to the buyer the Target Price to be sought from the seller, so that the alternative also provides the same Cost-benefit of the best analyzed alternative.
- Cost-benefit equalizer percentage: it suggests to the buyer the discount to be claimed from the seller, so that the alternative also provides the same cost-benefit of the best analyzed alternative.
- Disbursement-benefit: shows the relationship between the amount disbursed and the Benefit provided by the analyzed purchase alternative.
- Expected satisfaction: presents percentage, how much the analyzed alternative satisfies the grace, considering that full satisfaction represents 100%.
- Cost to Current Value (Present): presents the cost of acquisition of the alternative to the Current Value (Present), considering the interest rate of the buyer's applications.
- Disbursement: presents the amount to be disbursed for the acquisition of the analyzed purchase alternative.
- Average Payment Period: presents the Average Payment Period of the alternative, highly relevant information to minimize the pressure in the Cash Flow.
Developed byTiclim Company
Approximate size35.49 MB
Age ratingFor ages 3 and up
CategoryBusiness > CRM
This app canAccess your Internet connection
Use your pictures library
Use data stored on an external storage device
InstallationGet this app while signed in to your Microsoft account and install on up to ten Windows 10 devices.
Language supportedPortuguês (Brasil)
English (United States)