MICROSOFT CLOUD SKILLS CHALLENGE
Microsoft Build Cloud Skills Challenge | May 2022
Terms and conditions
- The Microsoft Build Cloud Skills Challenge – May 2022 starts May 24, 2022 at 4:00 PM UTC (16:00) and ends on June 21, 2022 at 4:00 PM UTC (16:00).
- You are required to provide an email address during registration for the Microsoft Build Cloud Skills Challenge – May 2022. You will be contacted via the email address you provide with the free certification details.
- By completing one challenge within the Microsoft Build Cloud Skills Challenge – May 2022, eligible individuals are entitled to one free Microsoft Certification exam.
- You can only claim one offer per person, regardless of the number of challenges you complete.
- Prior to redeeming your free certification exam, government employees must check with their employers to ensure their participation is permitted, and in accordance with, applicable policies and laws.
- This exam offer may be redeemed to take one (1) Microsoft Certification exam, delivered at an authorized Pearson Vue testing center or through a Pearson Vue online proctoring site by Dec 31, 2022.
- This exam offer is exam-specific and only redeemable for select Microsoft exams. Eligible exams include:
- AI-102: Designing and Implementing a Microsoft Azure AI Solution
- AZ-204: Developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure
- AZ-220: Microsoft Azure IoT Developer
- AZ-400: Designing and Implementing Microsoft DevOps Solutions
- DP-420: Designing and Implementing Cloud - Native Applications Using Microsoft Azure Cosmos DB
- MS-600: Building Applications and Solutions
- PL-100: Microsoft Power Platform App Maker
- PL-200: Microsoft Power Platform Functional Consultant
- PL-300: Microsoft Power BI Data Analyst
- SC-200: Microsoft Security Operations Analyst
- SC-300: Microsoft Identity and Access Administrator
- This exam offer redemption window starts June 30, 2022 and expires on December 31, 2022 inclusive of booking and taking the exam.
- This exam offer expiration date cannot be extended under any circumstances.
- This exam offer may only be redeemed once.
- This exam offer may not be redeemed or exchanged for cash, credit or refund.
- This exam offer is nontransferable and is void if you alter, revise or transfer it in any way.
- Void in Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Russia, Syria, Region of Crimea, and where prohibited.
For support issues, get help through Challenge Support. The support team will respond within three business days.
Frequently asked questions
When did the challenge end?
The Microsoft Build Cloud Skills Challenge ended on June 21, 2022 at 4:00 PM UTC (16:00).
When do I receive my free Microsoft Certification exam?
If you completed your challenge before the end date, one Microsoft Certification exam will be associated with your Learn profile on June 30, 2022. You will be notified via email when it becomes available.
You will be notified via email when it becomes available.
To see the full list of eligible exams, please refer to the official rules page for more details.
How did the challenge work?
The challenge started on May 24, 2022 at 4:00 PM UTC (16:00) and ended on June 21, 2022 at 4:00 PM UTC (16:00).
There are 8 challenges available to choose from.
Each challenge is based on a collection of Microsoft Learn modules. If you complete your challenge before it ends, one free Microsoft Certification exam will be associated with your Learn profile on June 30, 2022. You will be notified via email when it becomes available.
To see the full list of eligible exams please refer to the official rules page for more details.
How can I tell if I finished my challenge?
In the 'where you stand' section you will see a fraction that equals 100% (i.e. 8/8, or 5/5, or 12/12).