Get real-time virtual support
Empower teams to solve problems virtually with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Remote Assist. Collaborate with experts from anywhere to boost customer satisfaction, minimize carbon footprint, and improve employee productivity.Call us at 866-425-4709
Free 2-3 day shipping.
Work smarter with mixed reality
HoloLens 2 coupled with software solutions is a hands-free computer that goes where you go, sees what you see, and does what you say. It displays a layer of digital information on top of your real world by rendering high-definition holograms that stay where you put them and respond like physical objects when you interact with them.
Act with precision
Stay engaged heads-up, hands free longer and more comfortably to safely complete tasks error free with fully articulated hand tracking, built-in voice commands, eye tracking, spatial mapping, and a large field of view.
Collaborate without boundaries
Connect with remote colleagues in real-time and work together on a holographic canvas overlayed in your physical environment to quickly resolve issues on the spot.
Innovate with confidence
With HoloLens 2, you will have access to a robust ecosystem of applications that are supported with the security, reliability, and scalability of Microsoft Azure.
The next level of innovation
Shop our collection of HoloLens devices
HoloLens 2 is an ergonomic, untethered self-contained holographic device with...Select HoloLens 2 for more information.
A HoloLens 2 that is designed and tested to support regulated environments such as...Select HoloLens 2 Industrial Edition for more information.
Designed to match the premium look and feel of HoloLens 2 while keeping your device...Select Microsoft HoloLens 2 Carrying Case for more information.
The overhead strap can make wearing HoloLens 2 more comfortable over longer periods of...Select Microsoft HoloLens 2 Overhead Strap for more information.
The overhead strap can make wearing HoloLens 2 Industrial Edition more comfortable...Select Microsoft HoloLens 2 Industrial Edition Overhead Strap for more information.
The brow pad is designed for quick and easy replacement on HoloLens 2. The brow pad is...Select Microsoft HoloLens 2 Brow Pad for more information.
The replacement brow pad is designed to be easily swapped out on HoloLens 2 Industrial...Select Microsoft HoloLens 2 Industrial Edition Brow Pad for more information.
HoloLens 2 Development Edition supports popular augmented reality development...Select HoloLens 2 Development Edition for more information.
Why shop for your business at Microsoft Store
Consider us your trusted business advisor. Call us at 866-425-4709 for expert help and support.
Buy more, save more
Our special business pricing ensures that you'll get great savings the more you purchase.
Trusted Microsoft advisors
From assessing your business needs to assisting with setup, we're here to help—call now or schedule a virtual appointment.
Flexible payment options
Invoicing, leasing with Surface All Access for Business, and payment plans help take the stress out of shopping for your business. Call to discuss flexible payment options.
Shop with confidence
With Microsoft Complete for Business, you’re protected from manufacturing defects and accidental damage. Enjoy expedited shipping, Advanced Exchange, technical support, and more.*
- All sales are final. No refunds.
- Not intended for use by children younger than 13.
- Microsoft account is required to use HoloLens 2.
- Microsoft HoloLens 2 has a limited Warranty.
- By purchasing HoloLens 2, you agree to the software license agreement.
- *Warranties, extended service plans, and Terms & Conditions for your device.
- Flexible payments: With approval of Citizens Pay Line of Credit at 0% APR and 12- or 18-month term. Subject to individual credit approval. See the Citizens Pay Line of Credit Agreement for full terms and conditions. Citizens Pay Line of Credit Account offered by Citizens Bank, N.A.
- Price protection: Microsoft Store Price Adjustment: Valid on purchases ofqualifying new or refurbished consumer and commercial physical products made at Microsoft Store and Microsoft Experience Centers in select markets for 60 days from the date product is received. Eligible Retailer Price Adjustment:Valid on purchases of qualifying new consumer physical products from Microsoft Store and Microsoft Experience Centers in select markets for 60 days from the date product is received. Excludes commercial and refurbished products. An Eligible Retailer Price Adjustment cannot be requested at time of purchase. Microsoft reserves the right to verify an eligible retailer’s advertised price and availability of the product. The product sold by the eligible retailer must be identical to the product sold by Microsoft and must be in stock for purchase at the eligible retailer at the reduced price. Exclusions apply. Both price adjustments: Price Adjustment must be requested within 60 days after the customer receives the product and cannot be completed at time of purchase. Customer is eligible only if the product is in stock for purchase at Microsoft Store or a Microsoft Experience Center. Customer must contact Microsoft to request the adjustment. For purchases from Microsoft Store, contact Microsoft Store Sales and Support with your Microsoft Account information and any other information requested by a representative. For purchases from a Microsoft Experience Center, you must return to the location with your receipt. Limit 1 price adjustment total per product. Excludes Surface Hub, HoloLens, and Windows DevKit. See here for full terms and full list of eligible retailers.
- Returns: Available with eligible physical products purchased from Microsoft Store online and Microsoft Experience Centers in select markets. Return process must be started within 60 days after customer receives the product. Limit 5 product returns per eligible customer purchase. Excludes Surface Hub, HoloLens, and Windows DevKit. Applicable return policy applies. For purchases made at Microsoft Store, see applicable Microsoft Terms of Sale for more information. For purchases made at a Microsoft Experience Center, see receipt for more information. Microsoft reserves the right to modify or discontinue offers at any time.
Trade-in: Available only through the Microsoft Store online in the United States (including Puerto Rico). Offer valid for reimbursements after trade in of qualifying devices (PC, laptop, mobile phone, tablet, video game console). Recycled devices are not eligible for cash back. To be eligible for trade in, you must own the qualifying device, device must power on, battery must hold charge and not be required to be plugged in to operate, and be in fully functional, working condition without broken/missing components, cracked display/housing, liquid damage, modification(s) or have device warranty seal broken. Device cannot be password protected, and must include original chargers/accessories, and must contain hard drive. Customer must mail in the qualifying trade-in device to be eligible for the reimbursements. All trade-ins are final. Cannot be transferred or otherwise redeemed for cash or gift cards, or credit towards other devices or products. May not be combined with other offers. Microsoft reserves the right to modify or discontinue offers at any time. Other exclusions and limits may apply.
Microsoft reserves the right to modify or discontinue offers at any time.
Optics: See-through holographic lenses (waveguides)
Resolution: 2k 3:2 light engines
Holographic density: >2.5k radiants (light points per radian)
Eye-based rendering: Display optimization for 3D eye position
Head tracking: 4 visible light cameras
Eye tracking: 2 IR cameras
Depth: 1-MP Time-of-Flight (ToF) depth sensor
IMU: Accelerometer, gyroscope, magnetometer
Camera: 8-MP stills, 1080p30 video
Audio and speech
Microphone array: 5 channels
Speakers: Built-in spatial sound
Hand tracking: Two-handed fully articulated model, direct manipulation
Eye tracking: Real-time tracking
Voice: Command and control on-device; natural language with internet connectivity
Windows Hello: Enterprise-grade security with iris recognition
6DoF tracking: World-scale positional tracking
Spatial Mapping: Real-time environment mesh
Mixed Reality Capture: Mixed hologram and physical environment photos and videos
Compute and connectivity
SoC: Qualcomm Snapdragon 850 Compute Platform
HPU: Second-generation custom-built holographic processing unit
Memory: 4 GB LPDDR4x system DRAM
Storage: 64 GB UFS 2.1
Wi-Fi: Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac 2x2)
USB: USB Type-C
Fits over glasses
Windows Holographic Operating System
Dynamics 365 Remote Assist
Dynamics 365 Guides
Battery life: 2–3 hours of active use
Charging: USB-PD for fast charging
Cooling: Passive (no fans)
Contains lithium batteries: Learn more about batteries