This download is available in two versions: .docx format (Word 2007) and .doc format (Word 97-2003). You can choose to download either version. The content in each version is identical.
To install this download:
- Under Files in This Download, below, click Download for the format that you want.
- In the File Download dialog box, click Save
- In the Save As dialog box, choose a location on your hard disk to save the file, and then click Save.
- Double-click the file you saved on your hard disk to view the document. Word will open and you can read the document.
The information contained in this document represents the current view of Microsoft Corporation on the issues discussed as of the date of publication. Because Microsoft must respond to changing market conditions, it should not be interpreted to be a commitment on the part of Microsoft, and Microsoft cannot guarantee the accuracy of any information presented after the date of publication.
This document is for informational purposes only. MICROSOFT MAKES NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, AS TO THE INFORMATION IN THIS DOCUMENT.
Microsoft may have patents, patent applications, trademarks, copyrights, or other intellectual property rights covering this document or the subject matter included in this document. The furnishing of this document does not give you any license to these patents, trademarks, copyrights, or other intellectual property.
© 2004 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
Instructions for use:
After you have installed this download, use Word as you normally would.
To remove this download:
- On the Start menu, point to Settings and then click Control Panel.
- Double-click Add/Remove Programs.
- In the list of currently installed programs, select Microsoft Office Accounting 2008 Partner Customization Pack and then click Remove or Add/Remove. If a dialog box appears, follow the instructions to remove the program.
- Click Yes or OK to confirm that you want to remove the program.