Optimize your scheduling
Automatically optimize schedules, reallocate resources quickly during escalations, improve first-time fix rates, and simplify dispatching for field service companies.
Equip your mobile workforce
Provide real-time customer insights and guidance, use barcode and RFID readers, and process work orders from mobile apps.
Profit from predictive services
Go from a traditional break-fix repair model to never-fail service model by integrating Microsoft IoT. Automate troubleshooting and remote fixes so a technician is dispatched only when necessary.
Get the right resources to the right place at the right time
Optimize your field service management. Organize people and equipment with flexible scheduling options to accommodate both customer service representative and dispatcher workflows—including more precise appointment scheduling—so it’s easy to fit more appointments into the day.
- Easily schedule resources manually, with recommendations, or automatically
- Identify and organize available field service resources by category to create a smarter workload and resource balance
- Match skill sets of the technician against the work requirements
- Take geography, availability, truck inventory, regulatory requirements, customer preference, and service level agreement into account
Increase customer satisfaction and account for all service revenue
Make it easier to manage and maintain the accuracy of service contracts and installed products across customers and locations using field service management software. With more visibility into contract information, you drive faster, more accurate billing while helping field service teams identify new sales opportunities to drive additional revenue.
- Use recurring service templates to pull in work schedules and pricing to simplify the quoting process
- Manage recurring service appointments with flexible billing options
- Win more business by proactively engaging leads from contact to contract
Have the right resources on every call
Manage inventory updates and stock history across locations, including warehouses, depots, and trucks. Real-time updates mean your inventory is always accurate, so you can better track your service stock for fewer write-offs, and create better forecasts.
- Improve first-time fix rates with accurate allocation of parts
- Manage inventory information for any part of the transaction, including return material authorizations, stock adjustments, and stock transfer
- Track service stock accurately at mobile or fixed locations to reduce write-offs
- Effectively forecast materials’ requirements
Improve field processes and technician productivity
Provide native mobile applications with real-time and offline data. No matter which device they use, your technicians can view the customer information and guidance they need when they need it.
- Offer your technicians access to a full 360-degree view of customer and case history
- Improve work consistency and first-time fix rates by offering technicians step-by-step guidance
- Provide mobile workers with a multiday calendar of work order details that can be dynamically changed and managed
- Link work orders to customer and case history, product configuration installations, parts information, and pricing
Connected Field Service
Lower costs by dispatching technicians only when needed
Detect, troubleshoot, and resolve issues remotely with Internet of Things connected devices. See problems before customers even know about them and attempt to solve them remotely so your technicians are only sent when necessary.
- Simple to configure and connect both new and existing customer assets
- Decrease number of repair appointments by dispatching fewer technicians
- Identify underperforming products by using field service software to look at aggregate device data
- Perform just-in-time preventative maintenance by understanding actual consumption
Put your customers at the center of every interaction
Deliver an end-to-end customer-centric experience. With Dynamics 365, field service companies can keep customers informed, make communication easier, and ensure they have positive interactions at every step of the service chain.
- Enable customers to see upcoming service appointments and view completed and open cases through a customer portal
- Send the real-time location of technicians to customers, along with arrival times, photo, and vehicle information
- Keep customers informed at each step of the process with automated text messages and phone calls
- Automatically escalate customer feedback for follow up when needed
Tailor and extend Dynamics 365 across your business
Add prebuilt applications
Do even more with Dynamics 365 for Field Service using AppSource. Enhance your field service management software by integrating add-on applications from Microsoft and our partners.BROWSE APPSOURCE
Customize your applications
Do more with your Dynamics 365 data. Easily create custom applications that connect with Dynamics 365 to solve your exact business needs—with little to no additional code development.LEARN MORE