In 2017, 50% of total IT spending will be outside of the formal IT organization. By 2018, traditional businesses and schools will own half of the world’s server computing capacity. IT is changing.
The world of traditional IT is under pressure, and that pressure is driving change. IT teams must straddle two worlds to meet modern management needs – the traditional data center and the cloud model. Each world has its own benefits and characteristics that make it unique… and challenging. So how does IT straddle those two worlds successfully?
At Microsoft, our hybrid cloud solutions combine the best of both worlds for optimum speed, flexibility and simplicity.
Microsoft and partners offer solutions that can help you:
Gain greater real-time performance visibility
- End-to-end monitoring and real-time alert management
- Analytics and data correlation
- Preemptive health, capacity and usage tracking
Have more control
- Leverage your desired configuration management
- Manage your workflow orchestration
- Cost-effective service management
Protect and secure your environment
- Always-on, automated backup and disaster recovery
- Continuous health monitoring and thorough system health checkups
- Full exposure into IT environments
- Audit, forensic, breach, and fault analysis
Get hybrid cloud solutions that can help you meet today’s IT challenges.