Start your digital transformation journey with connected products
Break down barriers to IoT with a hassle-free solution
Avoid common IoT project pitfalls with a fully managed SaaS solution that makes it easy to get started and pull new data into your existing business processes.
- Get started quickly with less work and hassle, so you can harness the value of IoT
- Reduce solution development and management burden with a fully managed cloud solution
- Integrate with your business processes from all your connected systems to uncover insights, trends and patterns
Push new boundaries with dynamic business opportunities
Create new opportunities for your business with smarter products that help your company innovate and anticipate customer needs before they ask for them.
- Employ a flexible, scalable IoT SaaS solution that adapts to your needs and processes
- Use an intuitive experience to create digital models of your products to speed innovation
- Improve your customer’s experience by anticipating needs with proactive vs. reactive solutions
Achieve your business goals with proven technologies
Create your connected product vision with the proven technologies and security features you need to stay in control of your IoT solution and data.
- Achieve your connected product vision with trusted partners to support your business needs
- Take advantage of Microsoft’s continual innovation so you always have the latest advances when you need them
- Stay in control of your connected product data with industry-leading data protection features and security standards
Connect your things to gather data
With a fully managed cloud solution, you can bring your products together with the digital world through an IoT solution that reduces management overhead and hassle. Use a digital model of your connected devices to amplify the value of those assets to your customers and new business opportunities for your company.
Analyze data to create new insights
Transform your data into a deeper understanding of real-world performance and conditions, so you can create insights that eliminate guesswork and lead to innovative revenue opportunities. By capturing and understanding data about real-world product usage behavior, you can better anticipate customer needs and improve the customer experience.
Intelligent action enables you to innovate faster
Use monitoring rules and workflows to automate actions to optimize operations and create cost savings, so you can quickly create programs to better serve your customers. With a tighter connection between product design and your customers, you can better understand the features customers really use and leverage these insights to proactively improve future designs.