Azure IoT Central core features
- Device connectivity and management
- Bi-directional, secure communication
- Command and control of devices
- Rules and actions over streaming data
- User roles and permissions
- Time series data exploration
- Seamless integration across business applications
- Dashboards and custom visualizations
- Fully hosted and managed by Microsoft
Azure IoT Central key capabilities
- Easy to use interface to build and configure your solution that requires no cloud development expertise.
- Connect and monitor up to millions of connected products remotely.
- Manage and control access to your IoT devices with ease throughout their lifecycle.
- Mine historical data to discover patterns and create new insights.
- Analyze time series connected device data to see trends and expedite anomaly detection.
- Operationalize your device data by integrating it with other data sources to create a complete view.
- Respond with new insights to proactively maintain your connected devices.
- Improve your products by incorporating real-world data into your innovation cycle.
- Integrate notifications and automated workflows with your business systems and applications.