Course 2030: Creating Reporting Solutions Using Microsoft® SQL Server™ 2000 Reporting Services
|Technology:||Microsoft SQL Server|
March 19, 2004
About this course
Course retirement date: June 30, 2012
For a complete list of courseware retirements, see:
www.microsoft.com/learning/en/us/training/retired-courseware.aspxThis learning product will teach database professionals and developers to successfully author, deploy, and manage reports in their organization using MS Reporting Services.Microsoft Certification examsNo Microsoft Certification exams are associated with this course currently.Course MaterialsThe student kit includes a comprehensive workbook and other necessary materials for this class.
Before attending this course, students must have:
- MCDBA (Microsoft Certified Database Administrator) certification or equivalent knowledge.
- Exposure to Visual Studio .NET.
- Exposure to creating reports in Microsoft Access or third party reporting products.
- Experience navigating the Microsoft Windows Server environment.
- Experience with Microsoft Windows services
- Starting and stopping services.
- Creating service accounts and permissions.
Looking for training resources, events and advice from peers? Join the Microsoft Training and Certification Community.
Preparing for an exam now? Find your Microsoft Certification Study Group.
Talk to us on these social networks: