Course 40035A: Software Development Fundamentals with .NET: Training 2-Pack for MTA Exams 98-361 and 98-372
11 December 2012
About this course
This five-day Training 2-Pack course helps you prepare for Microsoft Technology Associate Exams 98-361 and 98-372, and build an understanding of these topics: Core Programming, Object-Oriented Programming, General Software Development, Web Applications, Desktop Applications, Databases, .NET Framework Concepts, Namespaces and Classes in the .NET Framework, .NET Code Compilation, I/O Classes in the .NET Framework, Security, .NET Languages, and Memory Management. These courses leverage the same content as found in the Microsoft Official Academic Courses (MOAC) for these exams.Audience profileThe Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA) is Microsoft’s newest suite of technology certification exams that validate fundamental knowledge needed to begin building a career using Microsoft technologies. This program provides an appropriate entry point to a future career in technology and assumes some hands-on experience or training but does not assume on-the-job experience.At course completionAfter completing this course, students will be able to:
- Understand Core Programming
- Understand Object-Oriented Programming
- Understand General Software Development
- Understand Web Applications
- Understand Desktop Applications
- Understand Databases
- Understand .NET Framework Concepts
- Understand Namespaces and Classes in the .NET Framework
- Understand.NET Code Compilation
- Understand I/O Classes in the .NET Framework
- Understand Security
- Understand.NET Languages
- Understand Memory Management
- Course details
Course OutlineModule 1: Introduction to Programming
- There are no prerequisites for this course.
Looking for training resources, events and advice from peers? Join the Microsoft Training and Certification Community.
Preparing for an exam now? Find your Microsoft Certification Study Group.
Talk to us on these social networks: