Course 50476B: Amazing Macros (Microsoft Excel 2007 & 2010)
11 June 2013
About this course
This one-day course introduces Microsoft Excel 2007/2010 users to the features in creating and managing Excel macro. Participants will learn how to record macro, execute macros in variety of different methods, editing macro and creating a control buttons to activate the macros.This course is intended for Information workers who have an understanding of Microsoft Office Excel 2003/2007/2010.After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Use Macros
- Record Macros
- Editing simple commands
- Customizing Quick Access Toolbar and buttons
- Adding Forms Controls to a Worksheet
- Course details
Course OutlineModule 1: Using MacrosLessonsThis module gives the introduction of how to execute Macros.
Module 2: Recording MacrosAfter completing this module, students will be able to:
- Opening a Workbook Containing Macros
- Running a Macro
- Using a Shortcut Key
- Using the Visual Basic Toolbar
- Opening the Visual Basic Application Window
- Using the Visual Basic Application Window
LessonsThis module explains how to create Macros through usage of recording.
- Understand how to execute Macros.
Module 3: Editing MacrosAfter completing this module, students will be able to:
- Using the Developer Tab
- Recording a Macro
- Assigning a Shortcut Key
- Using Relative References
- Deleting a Macro
LessonsThis module explains how to start editing simple commands within the Visual Basic Editor.
- Record Macros
- Assign Shortcut Key to Macro
- Using Relative Reference in Macro Recording
Module 4: Custom Button in Quick Access ToolbarAfter completing this module, students will be able to:
- Writing a New Macro
- Entering Macro Comments
- Copying Macro Commands
- Editing Macro Commands
- Typing Macro Commands
- Create Message box
- Running Macro from the Code Window
- Using the Debugger
LessonsThis module demonstrate how to create custom buttons in the Quick Access Toolbar.
- Write simple Macro commands
- Create message box
- Insert comments
Module 5: Adding Forms Controls to a WorksheetAfter completing this module, students will be able to:
- Creating a custom button
- Adding a button to Quick Access Toolbar
- Assigning a Macro to a button
- Changing a button image
- Deleting a custom button
LessonsThis module explains how to create forms control onto a worksheet.
- Use custom button in Quick Access Toolbar.
- Assign Macro to custom button.
- Delete custom button.
After completing this module, students will be able to:
- Creating a Macro Button
- Copying a Macro Button
- Formatting a Macro Button
- Moving/Sizing a Macro Button
- Deleting a Macro Button
- Create forms control for a Macro
- Format Macro button
- Delete Macro button
Before attending this course, students must have:
- This course assumes that students have some familiarity with Excel.
Looking for training resources, events and advice from peers? Join the Microsoft Training and Certification Community.
Preparing for an exam now? Find your Microsoft Certification Study Group.
Talk to us on these social networks: