Course 80020: Introduction to Microsoft Dynamics® AX 2009
|Technology:||Microsoft Dynamics AX|
|Language(s):||English, Chinese (Simplified), Danish, Dutch, French, German, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish|
September 3, 2008
About this course
This two-day instructor-led course provides students with the knowledge and skills to maneuver within Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009. The course focuses on basic modules and functionality, user interfaces, number sequences, tools and command menus, basic installation, and differentiating features.This is the first course in the Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009 curriculum and will serve as the entry point for other Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009 courses.Audience profileThis course is intended for novice users of Microsoft Dynamics AX. Students must have basic Microsoft Windows navigation skills.At course completionAfter completing this course, students will be able to:
- Explain the benefits of Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009 architecture.
- Describe the module integration and key features of Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009.
- Log on and maneuver within Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009 windows and help system, and use keyboard shortcuts.
- Create users and user groups.
- Define parameters for the user log.
- Monitor client and server activity in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009.
- Validate user input for fields, controls, and forms.
- Create number sequences and define parameters on number sequences.
- View references and history.
- Create company accounts and set up company information.
- Create domains.
- Create table collections and enable table data sharing across companies.
- Export and import data from and to Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009.
- Use the Tools menu to access data and customize views.
- Use the Command menu to access system features including hide and show, restore, setup, alert rules, and delete and edit records.
- Perform a single computer installation of Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009.
- Modify a list using MorphX.
- Use Enterprise Portal to enter a sales order.
- Access SQL data tables.
- Describe Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009 integration to other Microsoft applications including Microsoft Outlook.
Before attending this course, students must have basic familiarity with Microsoft Windows.
Looking for training resources, events and advice from peers? Join the Microsoft Training and Certification Community.
Preparing for an exam now? Find your Microsoft Certification Study Group.
Talk to us on these social networks: