Course 80538A: Human Resource Management in Microsoft Dynamics® AX 2012 R2
|Technology:||Microsoft Dynamics AX|
07 March 2013
About this course
About this Course: This course guides students through the complete setup and data entry for the Human resources module in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R2. Students will learn how to use the Human resources module to track worker setup, absences, performance, compensation, and benefits. Additionally students will learn to maintain jobs and positions and recruit for open positions.This training material is intended for experienced Microsoft Dynamics AX users who want to plan, implement, manage, and troubleshoot in Microsoft Dynamics AX Human Resources Management.The training material completion objectives are for individuals to:
- Distinguish between types of organizational units.
- Set up an organizational structure.
- Link people to positions in the organization.
- Set up new employees and edit information for existing employees.
- Manage information related to both internal employees and external contacts.
- Manage employee affiliations.
- Work with payroll information and benefits.
- Grant equipment and asset loans to employees.
- Handle employee information such as courses, educations, and certificates.
- Set up recruitment projects.
- Move an applicant and his or her application through the recruitment process.
- Use recruitment reports.
- Set up the absence structure.
- Perform the major processes within absence management.
- Use the absence analysis tools.
- Pinpoint where, how, and why skills are used in Microsoft Dynamics AX.
- Set up skills and skill types.
- Register skills for employees.
- Use the skill mapping functionality.
- Structure and implement goals.
- Use appraisal interviews.
- Identify the basic actors in the course management structure (courses, participants, locations and instructors).
- Manage the process life cycle of a course, from design and deployment, through registration and execution, to evaluation.
- Manage participants.
- Access the HR functionality on the Enterprise Portal.
- Set up different users for Employee Services on the Enterprise Portal.
- Use the employee self service features from the employee viewpoint.
- Use the employee self service functionality from the line manager viewpoint.
- Use the employee self service functionality from the absence approver viewpoint.
- Perform the major processes within Competence Management.
- Identify the connection between compensation and employee performance.
- Course details
Course OutlineModule 1: Introduction to Human Resource ManagementLessons
- Set Up Human Source Management
- Organization Set Up
- Work with Positions
- Organization Reporting
- Position Budgeting Data
- Role-Based Security
- Global Address Book
- Setup for Worker Information
- Create a New Worker Record
- Position Assignment
- Maintain Workers
- Set Up Teams
- Union Setup
- Loan Equipment to Workers
- Manager I-9 Compliance
- Manage ADA Information
- Worker Reporting
- Set Up Recruitment Information
- Manage Recruitment Projects
- Manage the Applicant for Employment
- Applicant Review Process
- Hire for the Recruitment Project
- Recruitment Reporting
- Set Up Absence Information
- Manage Absences
- Absence Reporting
- Set Up Competencies
- Record Competencies
- Report Competencies
- Set Up Performance Information
- Manage Performance
- Performance Reports
- Set Up Training
- Manage Training
- Training Reports
- Setup for Compensation
- Compensation Plans
- Process Events
- Update Compensation for Employees
- Pay for Performance
- Set Up Benefits
- Manage Benefit Eligibility
- Enroll Workers in Benefits
- Employee Enterprise Portal
- Enterprise Portal for Managers
Participants should have at least a basic knowledge of payroll and human resources concepts.Participants must be familiar with Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012.
Looking for training resources, events and advice from peers? Join the Microsoft Training and Certification Community.
Preparing for an exam now? Find your Microsoft Certification Study Group.
Talk to us on these social networks: