Course 8623: Development I in Microsoft Dynamics™ AX 4.0
|Technology:||Microsoft Dynamics AX|
August 24, 2006
About this course
This 3-day course introduces the student to the Microsoft Dynamics AX 4.0 MorphX development environment. This course develops your understanding of the integrated development environment of the Microsoft Dynamics AX MorphX Development Suite. By learning the basics of MorphX, you will understand the building blocks of the Microsoft Dynamics AX solution. These are necessary toward building customizations to add to a customer's final solution.The course covers an introduction to developing in the MorphX development environment. Topics include Microsoft Dynamics AX Architecture, data objects, user interfaces in Microsoft Dynamics AX, reporting, and a case study to incorporate all the tools. This course provides a solid foundation for development in Microsoft Dynamics AX and will enable the student to be successful in more advanced development courses.Audience profileThis course is intended for individuals who will be developing and customizing Microsoft Dynamics AX applications. This audience typically includes application consultants who are tasked with creating a customized application that is based on specific client requirements. Additionally, consultants who are responsible for training or supporting the customer will benefit from the course.At course completionAfter completing this course, students will be able to:
- Understand the architecture of Microsoft Dynamics AX
- Understand the main elements of Microsoft Dynamics AX development
- Understand the MorphX development environment and the AOT
- Design and create tables, forms, reports, and menus
- Modify objects within each major Data Dictionary category
- Create a customized user interface
- Understand and use the Microsoft Dynamics AX Help documentation
- Create report and section templates
- Build a customized application that is based on specific requirements
Before attending this course, students must have:
Key Related Courses:Microsoft Dynamics AX Development II: Introduction to X++
- Some working knowledge of Microsoft Windows 2000 or Microsoft Windows XP.
Looking for training resources, events and advice from peers? Join the Microsoft Training and Certification Community.
Preparing for an exam now? Find your Microsoft Certification Study Group.
Talk to us on these social networks: