Course 8832: Project Management & Accounting in Microsoft Dynamics™ SL 7.0
|Technology:||Microsoft Dynamics SL|
August 1, 2007
About this course
The five day Project Management and Accounting in Microsoft Dynamics SL 7.0 course explores project management from an accounting perspective. This course will show you how to configure and utilize the four core Microsoft Dynamics SL Project modules which includes Controller, Allocator, Time and Expense for Projects, and Flexible Billings.By attending this class you will gain a thorough understanding of Microsoft Dynamics SL Project Management and Accounting. You will be presented with an overview of the business issues and key implementation strategies encountered with these modules and how they integrate with other Microsoft Dynamics SL modules. A key component of the course includes a hands-on exercise that allows implementation practice.Audience profilePeople who would like to learn features and procedures required to effectively use and implement Microsoft Dynamics SL Project Controller, Allocator, Time and Expense for Projects and Flexible Billings. This course is recommended for anyone who plans to implement, use, maintain, consult, or support these Microsoft Dynamics SL Project modules. The class is targeted toward anyone who need to understand the technical aspects of these modules and gain foundational knowledge of the application functionality.At course completionAfter completing this course, students will be able to:
- Understand terminology in the project management environment.
- Explain how maintenance, data entry, and process screens work for each of the modules covered.
- Define projects, tasks, and account categories.
- Identify the navigation used to access the windows for transactions, reports, utilities, routines, and inquiries in Project Series.
- Identify the primary pitfalls or challenges in implementing the modules.
Before attending this course, students must have:
- General knowledge of Microsoft Windows
- Working knowledge of the Microsoft Dynamics SL Financial modules
- Basic knowledge of accounting principles
Looking for training resources, events and advice from peers? Join the Microsoft Training and Certification Community.
Preparing for an exam now? Find your Microsoft Certification Study Group.
Talk to us on these social networks: