Course 8884: Workflow in Microsoft Dynamics™ GP 10.0
|Technology:||Microsoft Dynamics GP|
December 28, 2007
About this course
The Workflow in Microsoft Dynamics GP course explores workflow from both an implementers perspective and an end user perspective. This course teaches you how to deploy workflow but, also how to submit document for approval and process them. During this class, we discuss the most common workflow scenarios.This course also includes labs that provide students with hand-on experience with deploying and using the workflow system. This course content assumes the students have already received training on either Microsoft Office SharePoint Services or Windows SharePoint Services and are familiar with those systems.Audience profilePeople who would like to learn features and procedures required to effectively implement and use the workflow system in Microsoft Dynamics GP and SharePoint. Workflow training is recommended for anyone who plans to implement, use, maintain, consult, or support Workflow in Microsoft Dynamics GP. The class is targeted toward data entry clerks, administrators, office managers, and consultants who need to understand the functional aspects of the workflow system.At course completionAfter completing this course, students should be able to:
- Install the Workflow system.
- Assign user security and determine participant roles in workflow for users.
- Activate workflows.
- Configure steps for workflows that meet various business needs.
- Use reporting features in Microsoft SharePoint to view information about workflow documents and batches.
- Deploy the workflow system for Microsoft Dynamics GP.
Before attending this course, students must have:
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics GP. Specifically, students should be familiar with Receivables Management, Sales Order Processing, Purchase Order Processing, and batch processing.
- Attended Microsoft SharePoint Services training (Course 5060 or 5061).
Looking for training resources, events and advice from peers? Join the Microsoft Training and Certification Community.
Preparing for an exam now? Find your Microsoft Certification Study Group.
Talk to us on these social networks: