Course 8913: Applications in Microsoft Dynamics® CRM 4.0
|Technology:||Microsoft Dynamics CRM|
December 29, 2008
About this course
This three-day instructor-led course, Applications in Microsoft Dynamics® CRM 4.0, provides students with the necessary tools to use Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0. The course focuses on the user interface and application functionality, specifically: Sales, Marketing Automation, Service, and Service Scheduling.
This course is intended for individuals that plan to implement, use, maintain, or support Microsoft Dynamics CRM in their organization. The course is intended for service schedulers, administrators, office managers, CEOs, and consultants who want to gain foundational knowledge of the application functionality.
At course completion
After completing this course, students will be able to:
• Use the Microsoft Dynamics CRM user interface and application terminology
• Develop basic and advanced navigation and record maintenance
• Access the Microsoft Dynamics for Outlook functionality, including synchronization
• Perform planning and budgeting tasks related to marketing campaigns
• Create and manage customer lists
• Create marketing campaigns
• Manage campaigns and track campaign responses
• Create and maintain account, contact, and activity record management
• Schedule, administer, and define services
• Use the advanced find functionality to evaluate customer data
• Access and maintain contracts, cases, the knowledge base, and queues.
• Create and manage accounts, contacts, leads, opportunities, and activities.
• Use the sales functionality, including lead, opportunity, quotes, orders, invoices, and the product catalog.
Before attending this course, students must have:
- General knowledge of Microsoft® Windows®
- An understanding of Customer Relationship Management solution processes and practices
Looking for training resources, events and advice from peers? Join the Microsoft Training and Certification Community.
Preparing for an exam now? Find your Microsoft Certification Study Group.
Talk to us on these social networks: