- June 19, 2007Published:
- English, RussianLanguages:
- Information workersAudiences:
- Microsoft Office Access 2007Technology:
- MOSCredit toward certification:
MOS: Using Microsoft Office Access 2007
This exam measures your ability to accomplish the technical tasks listed below. The percentages indicate the relative weight of each major topic area on the exam. The higher the percentage, the more questions you are likely to see on that content area on the exam. View video tutorials about the variety of question types on Microsoft exams.
Please note that the questions may test on, but will not be limited to, the topics described in the bulleted text.
Do you have feedback about the relevance of the skills measured on this exam? Please send Microsoft your comments. All feedback will be reviewed and incorporated as appropriate while still maintaining the validity and reliability of the certification process. Note that Microsoft will not respond directly to your feedback. We appreciate your input in ensuring the quality of the Microsoft Certification program.
If you have concerns about specific questions on this exam, please submit an exam challenge.
If you have other questions or feedback about Microsoft Certification exams or about the certification program, registration, or promotions, please contact your Regional Service Center.
- Structure a database (10‒15%)
- Define data needs and types; define and print table relationships; add, set, change, or remove primary keys; split databases
- Create and format database elements (35‒40%)
- Create databases, create tables, modify tables, create fields and modify field properties, create forms, create reports, modify the design of reports and forms
- Enter and modify data (5‒10%)
- Enter, edit, and delete records; navigate among records; find and replace data; attach documents to and detach from records; import data
- Create and modify queries (15‒20%)
- Create queries, modify queries
- Present and share data (10‒15%)
- Sort data, filter data, create and modify charts, export data, save database objects as other file types, print database objects
- Manage and maintain databases (15%)
- Perform routine database operations, manage databases
Who should take this exam?
This exam is for users of Microsoft Office Access 2007 who have the equivalent of six months to one year of hands-on experience using Office Access 2007 and might have experience using previous versions of Microsoft Access. They are especially effective and efficient at structuring databases, creating and formatting database elements, entering and modifying data, creating and modifying queries, presenting and sharing data, and managing and maintaining the overall database. These candidates are the Office Access 2007 gurus within their organizations.
More information about exams
- Preparing for an exam
We recommend that you review this exam preparation guide in its entirety and familiarize yourself with the resources on this website before you schedule your exam. See the Microsoft Certification exam overview for information about registration, videos of typical exam question formats, and other preparation resources. For information on exam policies and scoring, see the Microsoft Certification exam policies and FAQs.
This preparation guide is subject to change at any time without prior notice and at the sole discretion of Microsoft. Microsoft exams might include adaptive testing technology and simulation items. Microsoft does not identify the format in which exams are presented. Please use this preparation guide to prepare for the exam, regardless of its format. To help you prepare for this exam, Microsoft recommends that you have hands-on experience with the product and that you use the specified training resources. These training resources do not necessarily cover all of the topics listed in the "Skills measured" section.