The globally recognized standard for IT professionals
Validate your ability to move your company to the cloud, increase user productivity and flexibility, reduce data loss, and improve data security for your organization.
Earning an MCSE: Messaging certification will qualify you for a position in network and computer systems administration.
- Additional options
You can substitute an MCSA: Windows Server 2012 certification for the MCSA: Office 365 certification.
- How to upgrade to the MCSE: Messaging certification
- You can upgrade these certifications to the MCSE: Messaging certification.
- MCSA: Windows Server 2008
- MCITP: Virtualization Administrator on Windows Server 2008 R2
- MCITP: Enterprise Messaging Administrator on Exchange 2010
- MCITP: Lync Server Administrator 2010
- MCITP: SharePoint Administrator 2010
- MCITP: Enterprise Desktop Administrator on Windows 7
Step Title Optional training Required exam Certification earned 1 Upgrading Your Skills to MCSA Windows Server 2012 417 417 2 Core Solutions of Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 341 341 3 Advanced Solutions of Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 342 342
- How to recertify your MCSE: Messaging certification
If you currently hold an MCSE: Messaging certification and your three-year recertification date is approaching, you can recertify through Microsoft Virtual Academy.