The globally recognized standard for IT professionals
Earn recognition for your expertise in helping a company organize, sync, collaborate, and share information across the organization.
Earning an MCSE: SharePoint certification will qualify you for a job as systems or network analyst.
- Additional options
You can substitute an MCSA: Windows Server 2012 certification for the MCSA: Office 365 certification.
You can also earn your MCSE: SharePoint through the following two exams, provided that you have already earned a qualifying MCSA credential:
- How to upgrade to the MCSE: SharePoint certification
You can upgrade these certifications to the MCSE: SharePoint certification.
- MCSA: Windows Server 2008
- MCITP: Virtualization Administrator on Windows Server 2008 R2
- MCITP: Enterprise Messaging Administrator 2010
- MCITP: Lync Server Administrator 2010
- MCITP: SharePoint Administrator 2010
- MCITP: Enterprise Desktop Administrator on Windows 7
Step Title Optional training Required exam Certification earned 1 Upgrading Your Skills to MCSA Windows Server 2012 Take course 417 Take exam 417 2 Managing Microsoft SharePoint Server 2016 Not yet available Take exam 339
- How to recertify your MCSE: SharePoint certification
If you currently hold an MCSE: SharePoint certification and your three-year recertification date is approaching, there are two options for recertification.
Option 1: Recertify by taking this exam:
Title Optional training Required exam Certification earned Recertification for MCSE: SharePoint Take exam 383
Option 2: Recertify through Microsoft Virtual Academy.