Improve your odds
Give yourself an advantage with a Microsoft Certification Booster Pack
Getting certified can give your career a boost—and now you can give yourself a little extra chance for success. A Booster Pack gives you more options and better odds at your Microsoft Certification exam: from practice tests to retake opportunities, you choose what you need to help you succeed. The Booster Pack offers are available for purchase through August 31, 2016.
Want to know what’s on an exam? Take a practice test and find out. The practice test is available online and valid for 30 days, so you’ll have plenty of time to prepare.
Sometimes it’s smart to add a little insurance to important undertakings. With 4 retakes you’ll get plenty of chances at success.
Pull out all the stops and give yourself every advantage. With a practice test, you can spend quality time preparing—plus 4 extra retakes give you exam-day peace of mind.
Boost the odds in your favor. Choose your Booster Pack and get ready to soar!
The Booster Pack offers are available for purchase through August 31, 2016. For more details, see the complete terms and conditions.
Frequently asked questions
- What is a Microsoft Certification Booster Pack?
A Microsoft Certification Booster Pack is a high-value, deeply discounted combination of an exam voucher, practice test, and/or exam retakes. There are three Booster Pack options: 1) a practice test and an MCP exam voucher; 2) an MCP exam voucher and four retakes; and 3) a practice test, an MCP exam voucher, and four retakes.
- When are the Booster Pack offers available?
Booster Packs are available for purchase from March 7 to August 31, 2016.
- Are these worldwide offers?
Yes, these are worldwide offers.
- With my Booster Pack, how many exam retakes do I have?
In the Booster Pack option that contains an MCP exam voucher and retakes, you get four exam retakes, for a total of five attempts at passing your MCP exam. The standard Microsoft exam policies regarding retakes apply.
- Can I use a single Booster Pack to schedule different exams?
No. Each Booster Pack option includes one MCP exam voucher, and that voucher can only be used toward one exam. The retake option is only for that same exam, and it cannot be applied toward other exams or offers.
- Which exams qualify?
Booster Packs apply to the exams in our MCSA, MCSE, MCSD, and Microsoft Specialist certifications and to Microsoft Dynamics exams.
Note MTA exams, MOS exams, and MCE exams do not qualify for MCP certification and are not eligible for the Booster Pack offers. Beta exams can only be taken once, so they do not qualify for the Booster Pack offers.
- Can I take an online proctored exam with the exam voucher in a Booster Pack?
Yes, where online proctored exams are available, they can be taken with the exam voucher in a Booster Pack. Get further details concerning the availability of online proctoring.
- Can I schedule my initial exam and the retakes at the same time?
No, you cannot register for your exam retake until you have taken and failed the initial exam. For details, see our exam retake policy.
- How do I redeem my practice test if it’s part of my Booster Pack?
The practice tests can be activated at marketplace.measureup.com. When purchased as part of a Booster Pack, the practice test is valid for 30 days from activation.
- Can other offers or discounts be combined with a Booster Pack?
No. A Booster Pack cannot be used in combination with any other offer or discount.
- I’m a student eligible for academic exam pricing. Can I get reduced pricing on a Booster Pack?
Because of the already deep discount and the overall high value, academic pricing is not available for Booster Packs.
- If I have previously paid for an exam or practice test, can I get a refund if I’ve now purchased a Booster Pack?
No. The Booster Pack offers and pricing cannot be applied to purchases made prior to March 7, 2016.
- Am I eligible for a Booster Pack option if I purchase it prior to August 31, 2016, but don’t schedule my exam until after August 31, 2016?
You can schedule your last exam up to six months from your Booster Pack purchase, subject to seat availability.
- Why is my Booster Pack voucher code not valid when I try to schedule the exam?
You may be trying to use the voucher code for an ineligible exam or using a code after the offer’s expiration date. Or you may have run out of retakes in your Booster Pack. If none of these reasons apply, contact email@example.com for further assistance.
- Whom do I contact if I have issues purchasing a Booster Pack or redeeming a Booster Pack voucher?
If you have issues purchasing a Booster Pack or redeeming a Booster Pack voucher, send an email to the Pearson VUE team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- More special offers
Discover a range of free Microsoft books on Windows, Windows Server, Microsoft Azure, app development, and System Center. Select from technical overviews or books that focus on a special topic. The free e-books are available in portable document format (PDF), electronic publication (EPUB), or MOBI for Kindle formats.
Take advantage of significant discounts on Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) exams when you verify your student status prior to registering for an exam. If your school is a member of the Microsoft Imagine Academy program, you may be eligible for additional discounts.
Note Student discounts for MCP exams are not available in India or China.
Microsoft Virtual Academy offers this free Jump Start training on Azure and System Center 2012 R2 for IT professionals looking to securely and seamlessly move their on-premises networks to the cloud. Instructors Keith Mayer and Brian Lewis explore how to manage more data without more hardware, protect data with off-site backups, and prepare for disaster recovery.
These e-books are available in these downloadable formats unless otherwise noted: PDF; MOBI; EPUB
- Microsoft Office 365: Connect and Collaborate Virtually Anywhere, Anytime
- Security and Privacy for Microsoft Office Users
- Introducing Microsoft SQL Server 2012
- Microsoft System Center Data Protection for the Hybrid Cloud
- Introducing Windows Server 2012 (RTM Edition)