Demand for Arbitration before the American Arbitration Association for Kinect for Windows
Instructions for filing an arbitration claim if you live in the United States:
- Before filing an arbitration claim, please download, fill out, and mail a Kinect for Windows Notice of Dispute form to Microsoft. Allow 60 days to resolve your dispute informally. Use the Kinect for Windows Demand for Arbitration form only if you and Microsoft could not resolve your dispute informally within 60 days.
- If, after 60 days, you wish to file an arbitration claim, please download and fill out the Kinect for Windows Demand for Arbitration form and keep a copy for your records.
- Mail a copy of the completed Kinect for Windows Demand for Arbitration form and your check or money order for $200 to American Arbitration Association, Case Filing Services, 1101 Laurel Oak Road, Suite 100, Voorhees, NJ 08043. Make your check or money order payable to American Arbitration Association. Please consult the AAA Consumer Arbitration Rules for more information. You can find them at www.adr.org or by calling the AAA at (800) 778-7879.
- Please copy (or download and print) and mail to AAA (with the completed Kinect for Windows Demand for Arbitration form and your check) your Limited Warranty. If you don’t have your Limited Warranty, you can find the most recent version here (DOC, Download Word Reader).
- Mail a copy of the completed Kinect for Windows Demand for Arbitration form, a copy of your Limited Warranty, and a copy of your check or money order to Microsoft Corporation, CELA Arbitration, One Microsoft Way, Redmond, WA 98052-6399. Upon receipt, Microsoft will reimburse you for your $200 filing fee if your claim is for $75,000 or less.