Software Assurance by product
License access to Windows Enterprise on a per-user basis
- Free your users to use or access Windows Enterprise across all of their devices.
- Deliver Windows Enterprise across devices through local install, Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI), or Windows To Go*.
- Simplify Windows licensing and management by counting users instead of counting all of their various devices.
Microsoft Desktop Optimization Pack (MDOP)
- Virtualize the operating system, applications, and user experience.
- Manage and secure your devices, enabling monitoring and deployment of key Windows features.
- Save time and remove challenges associated with troubleshooting and repairing system failures.
- Technical instructor-led training is available to help technical professionals plan, deploy, administer, configure, maintain, and support Windows.
- Online training and demonstration sessions are available to help end users improve their skills and familiarity with Windows.
Note that training vouchers are being retired. Azure training will no longer be part of the course catalog starting in February 2020 and training vouchers will be fully retired on January 1, 2022. See the Benefit details page for information on the coming changes.
Home Use Program
Use the Home Use Program (HUP) to provide your employees with the latest version of Microsoft Office 365 to use on their home devices via a low-cost download. Productivity and efficiency are likely to improve when your employees use the same software at home and at work.
Use the Home Use Program to:
The Microsoft Home Use Program (HUP) provides your employees a way to buy Office 365 subscriptions as well as the latest versions of Visio and Project software to use at home at a substantial discount. The Microsoft Home Use Program provides both employees and organizations with exceptional value; providing an economical means for employees to use the same productivity tools at home that they use at work.
- Customers who did not have Windows Software Assurance (or VDA) previously, and then signed a new agreement or enrollment with Windows Software Assurance (or VDA) on or after March 1, 2016, do not have Roaming Use Rights.
- Customers who had Windows Software Assurance (or VDA) previously, and renewed their agreement/enrollment with Windows Software Assurance (or VDA) after March 1, 2016, will retain Roaming Use Rights until January 31, 2017
- Customers who signed a new agreement or enrollment with Windows Software Assurance (or VDA) before March 1, 2016, will retain Roaming Use Rights until their agreement or enrollment ends (maximum case would be February 28, 2019).